Manages and coordinates the operational and maintenance activities of the Operating Company’s (OpCo )truck fleet. Functions as a team member within the department and organization, as required, and performs any duty assigned to best serve the company.
- Supervises associates to include, but not limited to: staffing, training, coaching, performance management and problem resolution.
- Oversees day-to-day administration and management of fleet maintenance function including: monitoring and approving department expenses; identifying and resolving problems; ensuring fleet equipment is maintained in a proper manner. Supervises the fleet fueling operation. Provides back up to the dispatch operation, as required.
- Negotiates with contractors to secure and administer bids for projects, equipment, and parts, as required. Manages the purchase of parts and maintains accurate inventory.
- Evaluates equipment needs and initiates requests for capital expenditures as required. Evaluates and approves expenses for purchase of operating supplies and services required for the maintenance operation, within departmental budget provisions.
- Reviews sanitation, safety and maintenance reports and inspects garage and equipment to ensure compliance with governmental regulations.
- Remains current on regulatory requirements. May maintain required fleet licenses and certificates related to maintenance functions.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma/GED or Equivalent Experience
- 4 – 6 Years Fleet equipment maintenance and team lead or supervisory experience with Department of Transportation (DOT) regulations knowledge.
- 6 – 10 Years Fleet equipment maintenance and supervisory experience with Department of Transportation (DOT) regulations knowledge within foodservice industry.
Performance Food Group and/or its subsidiaries (individually or collectively, the “Company”) provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all applicants and employees, regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations. Please click on the following links to review: (1) our EEO Policy; (2) the “EEO is the Law” poster and supplement; and (3) the Pay Transparency Policy Statement.
To apply for this position, please copy and paste the following link into your browser address bar: