Very Competitive Pay! Day 1 Benefits! Great Team!
Shift: 1, Monday – Friday 7am – 3:30pm (on call as needed)
Our Manhattan, Montana facility is seeking a Facilities Maintenance Mechanic 2 to add to our Blackhawk! team. The Facilities Maintenance Mechanic 2 is a direct supporter/contributor to the success of the Blackhawk brand!
Responsibilities, Including but not limited to –
- Perform and properly record all required maintenance tasks for specialized molding, milling, drying, cooling, and filtering machines according to machine manuals.
- Read and understand electrical/electronic schematics
- Operate test equipment to troubleshoot electrical problems
- Maintain compressor, air, and water lines used to operate fixtures and air tools.
- Maintain forklifts, scissor lifts
- CNC basic repair
- Perform finish carpentry activities including putting in doors and windows, building stairs, tables, hanging cabinets and shelves, and installing interior and exterior trim.
- Build and repair cabinets, doors, frameworks, floors, and other wooden fixtures as needed
- Replaces light fixtures and bulbs/ballasts
- Perform periodic maintenance on the HVAC systems
- Perform plumbing activities such as repairing water leaks and replacing faucets and plumbing fittings in the plant, and maintaining the septic tank system.
- Maintain outside lighting
- Clean around dumpsters and maintain orderliness of building grounds
- Provide grounds keeping services, such as landscaping or snow removal from sidewalks and non-grass areas
- In Ground Sprinkler System maintenance
- Must accurately record all machine and building maintenance, utilizing maintenance tracking software, monthly building checklist, and documentation assigned by supervisor
- Track and organize spare parts inventory
- Effectively communicate maintenance requirements with supervisor.
- Must excel at working in a team environment.
- Must be able to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work independently and maintain a positive work ethic.
- Maintain a clean work area and be responsible for end of day cleaning.
- Must allow time studies and maintenance processes videotaping
- Any other duties assigned by your supervisor.
- Adjust equipment to ensure optimal performance.
- Align equipment or machinery.
- Assemble, repair, or install electrical components, subsystems, or systems.
- Assemble, repair, or install mechanical components or machine parts.
- Analyze test results, machine error messages, or information obtained from operators to diagnose equipment problems
- Performs other duties as assigned
- HS diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year of experience in general electrical and plumbing maintenance.
- Knowledge of PLC programming and interpretation for trouble shooting purposes
- Knowledgeable and experience in 3 phase and singe phase power distribution systems, motor controls, wiring and trouble shooting
- Awareness of NEC code
- Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Training in controls, electrical, electronics, electro-mechanical program or related
- Knowledge of commercial, industrial, or manufacturing electrical environment.
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner
- Gather and analyze information skillfully
- Develops alternative solutions
- Ability to understand and interpret electrical schematics proficiently
- Inspect, operate, or test machinery or equipment to diagnose machine malfunctions
- Dismantle machines, equipment, or devices to access and remove defective parts, using hoists, cranes, hand tools, or power tools
- Diagnose mechanical problems and determine how to correct them, checking blueprints, repair manuals, or parts catalogs, as necessary
- Paint or repair roofs, windows, doors, floors, woodwork, plaster, drywall, or other parts of building structures
We offer a highly competitive salary, comprehensive benefits including: medical and dental, vision, disability and life insurance, 401K, PTO, tuition reimbursement, and the ability to add value to an exciting mission!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veteran/Disabled
To apply for this position, please copy and paste the following link into your browser address bar: